Wednesday, May 18, 2011

This war is pointless

In my opinion I think this war is pointless because many lives have been lost over the years and for what? Communism around the world has spread and I believe we can't stop it all. They say this war was started to protect the United States from communism as well has other countries, but it has only killed Americans and has caused destruction in Vietnam. I am mostly upset about this because our country is drafting in men to fight in a war they may not want to be a part of. My husband was drafted into this war where he may not even come out alive. Our two young children are currently growing up without a father. This war is causing more damage than it was meant to fix. I do not support this war or any decisions made by our military leaders to invade Vietnam and "prevent" communism from spreading.

No comments: